There appears to be an issue when Chrome is running or Firefox or both. (I run a number of apps). Closing those, I was able to go back into mailstore and get the email I was looking for.
I tried rebuilding the index and performing the data integrity check. Is there any information I can do or provide to help get me access to the email. It seems to emails that were retrieved in the middle of May.
I tried disabling my virus scan software but I still can’t view the emails.
Mailstore Home 126.96.36.19936
There should only be a link in the email.
The program MailStoreHome.exe version 188.8.131.5236 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: 67e4
Start Time: 01d893148546d8e8
Termination Time: 32