Newly Installed MSH-Missing MailStoreMaster.fdb in MSH Archive

Hi

I just installed MSH in my Windows 11.

When I launch MSH, i get this error message and cannot proceed further:
“The directory selected does not contain a MailStore Home archive. Please select the directory that contains the MailStoreMaster.fdb file”

I search all my folders for “MailStoreMaster.fdb”, found none.

These are the files i have in these folders:

1. Documents/MailStore Home

• MailStoreMaster.key
  2. C:\Program Files (x86)\MailStore\MailStore Home

Is this because the installation has problems?

Happy to help!

Is this a fresh installation of MailStore Home or did you move data from another system?

Yes this is s fresh, newly installed, for the 1st time.

Never install previously, 1st time user.

Hello,

In that case, please close MailStore Home if needed, then delete the “MailStore Home” directory from Documents, and run MailStore Home again, this will create a new database.

Please be sure that your MailStore Home database is not stored in a directory that is synchronized in real time such as Dropbox, OneDrive, or similar. You can copy the database into such a directory, but MailStore cannot run directly from such a source.

Hi

I have deleted “MailStore Home” directory from Documents, and run MailStore Home again, it DID NOT create a new database and i still getting the same error as before.

I wanted to upload the screenshots for your better understanding but i was prevented to due to:

Permission denied @ rb_sysopen - /var/www/discourse/public/uploads/default/original/1X/c7b6ad5ca4872cdc6cfb58e57545220bbc3de14c.png

[OK](javascript::wink:

Hello,

Launch the shortcut/tile MailStore Home - Configuration.
Click Choose Archive....
Note the directory here and remove the database files, or adjust to a new path. If the path does not exist then a new database will be created at this path.