Export Archive to Yahoo Mail

Hi. I have archived the email from Gmail without issue. Then when I was exporting the archive to Yahoo Mail (using IMAP mailbox profile), it stopped around one hour after it started. The export was not complete as there are about 10,000 of mails in archive but Yahoo Mail only received 2,000. I tried a few times exporting to different Yahoo Mail account but the export are still not completing.
Thanks.

Below is the error log:

*** Exception Details ***

System.InvalidOperationException: Not enough data in a stream.
at Rebex.Net.Imap.UploadData(Stream stream, Int32 length, Boolean reportProgress)
at Rebex.Net.Imap.WriteCommandExt(String command, String reportLine, Object[] parameters)
at Rebex.Net.Imap.Execute(String command, Object[] parameters)
at Rebex.Net.Imap.StoreMessageInternal(String folder, Stream input, ImapMessageFlags flags, MailDateTime internalDate, String[] keywords)
at Rebex.Net.Imap.StoreRawMessageSync(String folder, Stream input, ImapMessageFlags flags, MailDateTime internalDate, String[] keywords)
at Rebex.Net.Imap.StoreRawMessage(String folder, Stream input, ImapMessageFlags flags, MailDateTime internalDate, String[] keywords)
at MailStore.Connectors.Mailboxes.ImapMailbox.#jEl.#iEl(Imap #X7f)
at #UAb.#1rg.#DCl.#Wsg(Imap #X7f)
at #UAb.#1rg.#Yrg(Func2 #uMf, Exception& #Zrg) at #UAb.#1rg.#Xrg[#6eb](Func2 #uMf)
at #UAb.#1rg.#Xrg(Action1 #5gc) at MailStore.Connectors.Mailboxes.ImapMailbox.#PAb(Stream #jG, Nullable1 #T2b)
at #Xzb.#OMb.#LMb(#Dgb #BYf, #TAb #iab, Object #K5f)

*** Preserved Stack Trace ***
at Rebex.Net.Imap.UploadData(Stream stream, Int32 length, Boolean reportProgress)
at Rebex.Net.Imap.WriteCommandExt(String command, String reportLine, Object[] parameters)
at Rebex.Net.Imap.Execute(String command, Object[] parameters)
at Rebex.Net.Imap.StoreMessageInternal(String folder, Stream input, ImapMessageFlags flags, MailDateTime internalDate, String[] keywords)
at Rebex.Net.Imap.StoreRawMessageSync(String folder, Stream input, ImapMessageFlags flags, MailDateTime internalDate, String[] keywords)
at Rebex.Net.Imap.StoreRawMessage(String folder, Stream input, ImapMessageFlags flags, MailDateTime internalDate, String[] keywords)
at MailStore.Connectors.Mailboxes.ImapMailbox.#jEl.#iEl(Imap #X7f)
at #UAb.#1rg.#DCl.#Wsg(Imap #X7f)
at #UAb.#1rg.#Yrg(Func2 #uMf, Exception& #Zrg) at #UAb.#1rg.#Xrg[#6eb](Func2 #uMf)
at #UAb.#1rg.#Xrg(Action1 #5gc) at MailStore.Connectors.Mailboxes.ImapMailbox.#PAb(Stream #jG, Nullable1 #T2b)
at #Xzb.#OMb.#LMb(#Dgb #BYf, #TAb #iab, Object #K5f)

Sorry to hear you’re having issues. Yahoo limits the amount of mail that can be transferred in a single session, and in a short period of time, so typically the best you can do is to export messages in smaller chunks.

Note that MailStore is not designed as a migration tool, if your goal is to move mail from one provider to another, a tool designed to migrate mail would be a better fit. Mailbox Imapsync Online is an online version of the tool we used when we migrated mail servers, and although MailStore Software GmbH is not affiliated with them directly, I would recommend their software version (and although I have not tested the online version myself, it appears to be similar).

Thank you, Dave for letting me know the limit set by Yahoo. We will definitely try out Mailbox Imapsync Online.