Database Error. Code 334455323

I am using MailStore Home version 22.2.1.20836 (Build Date 30-06-2022). I am unable to access my archive and am getting the below mentioned error

"MailStore Home was unable to open the archive. Details : Unable to open the archive store DefaultFileGroup. A database error has occured . Code: 335544323. Details: file C:…MAILSTOREFILEGROUP.FDB is not a valid database

Request you to kindly provide a solution.

Thank you
Jignesh K

Hello @GeecyEngg ,

users of version 11.1 and above can try to rebuild the archive database.
Before proceeding, please be sure to take a backup of all the files here as the recovery process can sometimes rely upon having access to the original data a second time.

1. Close MailStore Home.
  2. Open Windows Explorer and switch to the higher-level directory of your MailStore Home installation. (Default: C:\Program Files (x86)\MailStore)
  3. Hold down the Shift key and right-click on the “MailStore Home” subdirectory and select the “Open Powershell window here” resp. “Open command prompt here” option from the context menu.
  4. In the Powershell window, please execute the following command:.\MailStoreHome.exe /inlinerecovery
    Use the following command for Windows command prompt MailStoreHome.exe /inlinerecovery

MailStore Home portable:

1. Close MailStore Home.
  2. Open Windows Explorer and switch to the directory of your MailStore Home Portable.
  3. Hold down the Shift key and right-click on the Application subdirectory and select the “Open Powershell window here” resp. “Open command prompt here” option from the context menu.
  4. In the Powershell window, please execute the following command:
    .\MailStoreHome.exe /inlinerecovery
    Use the following command for Windows command prompt: MailStoreHome.exe /inlinerecovery